Promote creation through urban transformation: Enable, encourage, and promote creation, creative thinking, and working together, as well as mainstreaming projects into a permanent urban context.
- Promote, enable, and execute the creation of the urban transformation through collaborative and transversal work.
- Manage and promote ZAWP´s creative spaces.
- Investigate new languages and tools in order to develop local and international connections.
Promote the conservation, historical enhancement, and development of La Ribera: Drawing attention to and valuing the current state of La Ribera’s environment, recognizing the peninsula’s industrial and port heritage and transformation, and witnessing the changes of La Ribera over time.
- Conserve the industrial, social, and ecological heritage of La Ribera.
- Highlight and memorialize La Ribera’s history through creation.
Work towards local revitalization: Revitalize La Ribera by fostering a knowledge economy, and strengthening the neighborhood through the creation of economic, social, and urban regeneration opportunities.
- Regenerate and revitalize economically, socially, and culturally.
- Reimagine and reuse indoor and outdoor spaces.
Prototyping a model of urban transit “Zone Art Work in Progress”: Participate in the change of transformation processes paradigm from the micro to the macro, placing value on the “meanwhile” and processes needed to be articulated.
- Document the development process of ZAWP.
- Design microprototypes to serve other people and other projects.